Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So... I decided it was the time for a real update....

1. New Found Glory on Sunday was very fun! I love seeing friends and random people that I haven't talked to in yeaaars! OH and lovely out of town friends!! <33

2. I have been in constant limbo between loving and hating school. But, none the less, I am still on the right track and more committed than I have been in the past semesters. For a little over a week, there has not been a day where I haven't spent atleast 3 hours in this forsaken place. But I actually really don't mind it. I hope my final grades reflect my hard work. The U of A is screwing me over, as usual. Registration is closed for anyone except incoming freshman and transfer students. With that being said, the international relations class I want/need (that has 1 seat open in it) is going to go to a freshman who doesn't need it to graduate. COOL. I just want to be done and ready to start law school.

3. My sister graduates this Friday. I'm so proud!! I will be moving into her house August 1, when she moves to San Diego ;(

4. I have been really disappointed with people who are supposed to be my "friends" lately. I didn't know that helping people meant that they could treat you like shit... But apparently that's what it means. I usually don't worry about people and I just let them act like douchebags/assholes/idiots/whatever, but when they are being shitty to me after I have helped them out probably more than anyone, NOT OKAY. Seriously.

5. I really miss Phoenix.

6. I have created more constructive habits. It's really good. I hang out a couple times a week as opposed to never. It's a process, one day I will like to hang out. hah.

That's it I guess. I really thought I had better things to update with?

No comments: