Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rounding Home!

As much as I love California... I always HATE it by the end of my vacations! Haha. I am so happy to be home.

Recap:
Got to Lakeside late Thursday night, chilled and went to sleep.

Friday we woke up early, went to Hash House for breakfast and then cruised PB for a little, got to see one of my favorites!! But not for long enough, I miss him living in the next room! <333 Friday night we took a trolley to Petco stadium and watched the Dodgers DEMOLISH the Padres, such a good game. WELCOME BACK MANNY! (He has soo much work to do, I don't really foresee him playing well the rest of the season... But I still love, love, love him!) I was kind of bummed that my favorite pitcher didn't play... But maybe he will when the Dodgers play the Dbacks!
Saturday was dedicated to DISNEYLAND!!!!!! Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, Jungle Tour, Train, Buzz Lightyear, fireworks, pretty Jasmine princess mickey ears! I had so much fun. I loooove it there. Definitely will be going back soon and spending more than a day there this time. PS, my legs and ankles are swollen from walking so much this weekend-well worth it!

I hate Yuma, it's a hideous place. I also hate El Centro. Haha. Overall, great trip.

This summer has been insane! I haven't had a peaceful day yet. 65 hours a week, 2 pools, 1 vacation, 2 summer school classes. The school year probably isn't going to leave me with any more time.

Interview for Swim India tomorrow! Cross your fingers for me.

I am really loving ALL my staff at Kino and most at the ARC.

What did I do to deserve such great things in life?? I miss my friends though :( And have had a really undeserving boy on my mind lately...

xo

No comments: