Thursday, September 10, 2009

quick update

I haven't updated this thing in so long. Life has been so busy lately.

-Swim India
So I have been involved with Swim India since June. Recently, I found out I will be going to the city of Ernakulam. While there, my group and I will be teaching classrooms of children and some of adults how to perform CPR, water safety and even tell them a little bit about life in Tucson, Az. I will also be lucky enough to have the chance to teach swim lessons to children in the pool at the university there. I could not be more excited. The city of Ernakulam is wonderful. We will end up being able to spend a couple nights in a hotel on the beach and even take a ferry to an island that is supposed to have beautiful beaches. My group will also have a full day layover in London! I am so excited to sight see while I'm there!!

-School
School has been extremely hectic, as usual. On top of my classes, I have also been studying for the CLEP test for Spanish and have started studying for the LSATs. I am taking a review class through the UofA for them. It is every Saturday in November and then I will be taking my actual test on Dec 5. I am a little ahead of schedule, I don't graduate until '11, but I want to be able to take and retake however many times necessary. I will be applying for law school at Temple, Berkeley, UCLA, and probably a couple more undecided places. Number one choice is Temple though, so cross your fingers for me!

I miss lots of friends and never have enough time to visit <3!

No comments: